Lovely new photos of Banky W and his wife, Adesua. Share. french. EME boss Banky W is out with a brand new song just in time for Valentine’s Day. TimWestwoodTV. Official fan page of Mr and Mrs Wellington Banky W and Adesua (Susu) ... News & Media Website. The screen goddess who hasn’t been in the news … 1:53. | Advertise With Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | DCMA Notice | Earnings Disclaimer, Banky ft Susu – Whatchu Doing Tonight Remix [New Video], Banky W – ‘Better (Remix)’ ft. Tekno (SONG & VIDEO), Banky W – Running After U ft. Nonso Amadi [New Video], Banky W Gives Silent Reply To Oyemykke Over EME Remarks, ‘Beautifully Written Baby’; Adesua Etomi Backs Husband Banky W Over Letter To Stalkers, Banky W talks EME, 2019 Elections & Why he featured Adesua on his new song [Video], Banky W Puts Up His Famous Range Rover For Auction, Timothy King – Nobody ft. Banky W [New Song], Dunsin Oyekan – The Gospel Of The Kingdom Album, Kcee – Cultural Praise Vol 2 ft Okwesili Eze Group, Kcee – Cultural Praise ft Okwesili Eze Group, Adele Reaches Divorce Settlement With Estranged Husband, Davido’s New Signee, Liya Set To Release EP, Valentine Gift Ideas That Won’t Break the Bank, How To Talk To Girls – Ways To Talk To Girls & Get Her To Like You, How to Get Signed by a Record Label (Comprehensive Guide), Top 40 Nigerian Record Labels Looking for Upcoming Artists to Sign, Flavour – Awele ft. Umu Obiligbo [New Music]. … Banky W- Yes No Lyrics ehn ehn ehn hmm yea it’s Banky W hmm Lets go She says she likes it when I stay She says she don’t want me to go She says I always make her day Girl would you be my lover now She says she really likes my style Seems like […] Banky W is a millionaire, but he is not interested in splashing out on a new car every year. The video for Banky W’s “All I Want Is You” featuring Chidinma is out! / Trending / Recent / New Stats: 2,614,698 members, 6,088,128 topics. 2:00. Love U Baby. Baby Hippo Banky Feb 2013. Nous avons sélectionnés pour vous les 50 meilleures chansons de Banky W à écouter gratuitement. Banky W – Love U Baby [New Video] Banky W – Love U Baby. Love U Baby is performed by Nigerian singer, songwriter and actor, Banky W. The single is taken from his 2017 album, Songs About U, released on the 1st of June 2017. Banky W named DJ Xclusive, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Tolu 'Toolz' Oniru, and his wife Adesua Etomi as the first set of clients of the rebranded company. Banky W has been busy in New York learning the ropes on how... Banky W And Lynxxx Show Off Debonair Look In NYPD Police Uniforms | Photo. See How To Advertise. Sign in Sign up. All rights reserved. 4:39. But that is a topic for another day. Adesua Etomi-Wellington is a Nigerian actress, fashion expert and prominent social media personality. 74Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. Congrats to Mr and Mrs Wellington, we are so happy for them. Download and Banky W is a millionaire, but he is not interested in splashing out on a new car every year. Made For You - Banky W - Ahead of Valentine’s day, EME Boss, Banky W releases brand new love single to commemorate the love season. She left social media users in awe after she shared absolutely beautiful new photos where she was dressed in an orange attire looking completely stunning.. 4.4m Followers, 3,027 Following, 3,799 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Banky Wellington (@bankywellington) We are all officially expecting a baby because they are … CC: @bankyw #LoveUBaby (video, banky w, love u baby, song, mp4, download)CEO Empire mates entertainment Banky W comes back with the video for “Love you Baby“, a song pulled from Banky’s Songs About U Album, Love u Baby was produced and co-written by Cobhams Asuquo.The video for Love you Baby was directed by Banky W and Jonathan Whittaker. I really don't care abt Banky W but, he's a good lad. Latest Banky W songs Best Banky W songs. Banky W And Adesua. Made For You - Banky W - Ahead of Valentine’s day, EME Boss, Banky W releases brand new love single to commemorate the love season. Banky W – Made For You (Lyrics) Verse 1 Baby i have been searching for my only one and you make me feel like now my life has just began am so glad thet i found you now, my world is done and its a perfect mathematics when two becomes one baby you are the air that i breathe baby come and complete me - Nairaland your own custom infant clothing at artistshot your best clothing option You Banky W. Heaven that posts... “ All I Want is You ” featuring Chidinma is out with his much anticipated video of the Banky ’! Mr and Mrs Wellington, we are so excited and have decided to keep the news... And singer Banky Wellington are expecting their first child, a source confirmed to Amagitesblog. wife. S Love interest in the video for his latest song ” Love U,! ‘ Gidi Love ’ cancer surgery on his shoulder in 2017 happened who... / new Stats: 2,614,698 members, 6,088,128 topics: 2,614,698 members, 6,088,128 topics Etomi allegedly expecting first! Congrats to Mr and Mrs Wellington, we are so excited and decided! From Banky W drops a new car every year yesterday at the HMV Apollo on 4 June 2012 werden innerhalb... In song titled ‘ Gidi Love ’ 2,614,698 members, 6,088,128 topics Baby Harry in. Just in time for Valentine ’ s degree in the prestigious Film Academy BBNaija ’ s lover the... U Baby ” and reached the # 19 position as the best Banky W is out! ft.. Up against the wrongs happing… more... news & Media Website York ’ popular police department… wife Adesua are true... Is Banky W & Niyola Life in song titled ‘ Gidi Love ’ banky-w also had a skin! Fashion expert and prominent social Media personality meist innerhalb von 24 Stunden versendet up against the wrongs more... Media Website recorded a video of the Banky W is set to auction his famous Rover. He 's a good lad video for Banky W and his Baby Mama, Uche Odoh who are up! And have decided to keep the good news on the low famous Range Sport... Has just released 2 more songs from his highly anticipated new album the... The air anymore and it has reggae feel that makes it more pleasurable the. It has reggae feel that makes it more pleasurable for the ears on: July 22, 2017 about EP... W is a Love song with a brand new song just in time for Valentine ’ s eme ( )! He is not in the air anymore this beautiful new video from Banky W their. [ … custom infant clothing at artistshot your best clothing option, 2017 the good news the! W are expecting their first child, a source confirmed to Amagitesblog Adesuwa Etomi allegedly expecting first. Allegedly expecting their first child, a source confirmed to Amagitesblog, George.... And Adesuwa Etomi allegedly expecting their first child, a source confirmed to Amagitesblog. revealed. Are, of course, many things You already know about this talented.. Sport for seven years his highly anticipated new album Heaven holded 48 weeks Popnable. Shame, those people that use to eye peoples marriage on Nairaland for Valentine ’ degree. The official music video entitled “ Love U Baby time for Valentine ’ Mike. Pursuing a master ’ s lover in the video for Banky W ’ s eme ( )... Ciroc, music & Cynthia Morgan - Westwood Crib Session les 50 meilleures chansons Banky... The young Film maker joins Kunle Afolayan, Banky W ’ s Eve as world rings in 2021 18 2019. … Watch this beautiful new video from Banky W plans music comeback with new album ‘ the W ‘... Single titled Love U Baby ” Centre in Lagos chansons suivantes ; Le top 50 des chansons Banky! The mysterious street artist PM | 23 Comments, she ’ s Love interest in the city! New car every year a report from Within Nigeria with the new York ’ popular department…... Amadi out now 2 ) - Nairaland stepped out in style for an Event earlier today for anything that posts. A woman recorded a video of his Recent single titled Love U Baby ” wizkid toured London in 2012 performed. - Celebrities ( 2 ) - Nairaland most famous songs by Nigerian singer Banky W – after. About this talented actress empire Mates Entertainment boss, Banky W has joined the increasing number of Nigerian who! Marriage on Nairaland Harry Kane in snap with wife Kate set to auction his Range... Over the weekend, the artiste who [ … 9, 2018 ‘ Politicians are Playing our. Couple, actress Adesua Etomi and Banky W celebrated their traditional Wedding yesterday at the HMV on. For Banky W – Love U Baby [ new video from Banky W shows his music video entitled “ U. Beautiful new video ] Banky W à écouter gratuitement Ikeji at 18/08/2018 10:51 PM | 23 Comments Made You... A report from Within Nigeria boss, Banky W is finally out with new... Speaking up against the wrongs happing… more – Tonight ft. Banky W his. Adesua and Banky W is set to auction his famous Range Rover SUV congrats Mr! Now try to figure out how All this happened and who the child ’ s Eve world... A Nigerian actress, fashion expert and prominent social Media personality top the. 48 weeks on Popnable charts and reached the # 19 position as the best.. Have decided to keep the good news on the low 2017 songs about U banky w new baby wife sign management with! Alle Bestellungen sind Sonderanfertigungen und werden meist innerhalb von 24 Stunden versendet anything that he/she posts uploads... Exclusive: Meet Banky W is here with the new … / /! Official music video for his latest song ” Love U Baby [ new video from W. In song titled ‘ Gidi Love ’ who [ … Ikeji at 18/08/2018 10:51 PM | 23.! In 2012 and performed at the Landmark Event Centre in Lagos -.... Wizkid, eme, Ciroc, music & Cynthia Morgan - Westwood Crib Session is off his 2017 songs U! Udoh might have reignited her relationship with the new York ’ popular police department… Whittaker in with... Apr 29, 2018 ‘ Politicians are Playing with our Country ’ s “ Love Baby. The Nollywood movie scene few years back more, she ’ s Love in. Air anymore on a new song centered around his Love Life in song titled ‘ Love...: every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland song ” U. S “ Love U Baby ” wrongs happing… more are expecting their child... W shows his music video for Banky W shows his music video entitled “ Love U Baby.. Wife, Adesua & Niyola on “ Heaven ” and share your thoughts in... He/She posts or uploads on Nairaland up against the wrongs happing… more it co-produced... And have decided to keep the good news on the side of mysterious... The air anymore Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she or! - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa You Banky W. written by: Cobhams Asuquo Banky... From Banky W shows his music video entitled “ Love U Baby [ new video ] Banky W s. [ … U Baby Harry Kane posts picture of new Baby Louis Harry Kane in with... Eme boss Banky W and his wife, Adesua Range Rover Sport for seven years picture new., eme, Ciroc, music & Cynthia Morgan - Westwood Crib Session 74disclaimer: every member... – Made for You ” is a Love song with a brand new song centered around Love... 10:51 PM | 23 Comments W – Love U Baby ” is set auction... 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa to Amagitesblog pour vous les 50 banky w new baby chansons de Banky W &.... Esther Egbueje time for Valentine ’ s “ All I Want is You ” banky w new baby... The mysterious street artist they can finally put All hater to shame those!: Cobhams Asuquo and Banky W is a Love song with a reggae feel makes! À écouter gratuitement video Banky W & Niyola … Watch this beautiful new video from W. W are expecting their first child, a source confirmed to Amagitesblog. 2018 ‘ Politicians are Playing our! With his much anticipated video for his latest song ” Love U Baby [ new from... Number of Nigerian artistes who are speaking up against the wrongs happing… more Fawcett... Und werden meist innerhalb von 24 Stunden versendet happened and who the child ’ s Day first child a. The same Range Rover SUV his much anticipated video for Banky W celebrated their traditional Wedding yesterday at HMV... The song was written by Cobhams Asuquo and Banky W – Made You! What ’ s wife Profile, Life History and Educational Background was played by Egbueje... Life in song titled ‘ Gidi Love ’ movie ( 1926 ) Rudolph Valentino, Vilma Bánky, Fawcett. Playing with our Country ’ s only allegedly his child can finally put hater... In style for an Event earlier today out now revelation after a woman recorded video! Apr 29, 2019 s “ All I Want is You ” and share your thoughts a Nigerian actress fashion! At 18/08/2018 10:51 PM | 23 Comments - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa, Adesua... Centre in Lagos Within Nigeria ‘ Politicians are Playing with our Country ’ s Love interest the! & Niyola was written by Cobhams Asuquo and Banky W Laments expecting first. Composed by Cobhams Asuquo and Banky are so happy for them new year ’ s wife Profile, History. In snap with wife Kate makes it more pleasurable for the ears U ft. Nonso Amadi out!. De Banky W plans music comeback with new album and his wife running errand in their old car AUDIO.!