Discover (and save!) Join this group to post and comment. K-9 Information I am a: Breeder ... your experience level with Malinois or other working breeds and, ... WA in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. A movie coming out this weekend about a military dog named Max has some owners, breeders and trainers concerned that people will get a skewed depiction of the Belgian Malinois… I have over 25 years experience in training, importing and breeding Belgian Malinois . Dec 24, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Ammas-Family.com. Belgian Malinois Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Looking for a Belgian Malinois puppies for sale in Canada? Page 1 contains Belgian Malinois puppies for sale listings in Canada. Home » Blog » belgian malinois for sale ohio . Can be timid and shy but warms up quickly. A 501c(4) is exempt from most…. Filter. Pacific Northwest; Police dog training: German shepherds, Belgian malinois gain confidence in rigorous exercises. Spring 2003 Pacific Coast K9 offers an ... we specialize in sporting breeds, (Labradors, Golden Retrievers, Pointers, Spaniels), we also have German Shepherds and Belgian Malinois available for single ... and handling of working canines. We are a 501c3 non-profit corporation consisting of a small number of hard working volunteers. your own Pins on Pinterest They have even stolen material from another kennel including client reviews. King County, Seattle, WA ID: 20-10-15-00123. Belgian Malinois Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Find Belgian Malinois dogs and puppies from Oregon breeders. Find Belgian Shepherd Malinois for Sale in Seattle on Oodle Classifieds. Multnomah County, Portland, OR ID: 20-11-14-00088. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. I am a wonderful boy looking for my forever home in the Pacific Northwest. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. ADOPT A BELGIAN MALINOIS Welcome to The Woof Project! Selection of Belgian Malinois|Boerboel_ puppies needing good homes and surrounding areas to … Maia is a 2 year old 52 lb Malinois. Chien Policier Belgian Malinois breeder is located in Reidsville North Carolina. We operate in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, and Arizona. Adopt Belgian Malinois Dogs in Washington. Follow ups on Carousel's Rumor, Solo, Diamond and Talk litters - Many pictures. Belgian Malinois- maybe mix Approx 3 years old 62lbs Good with most other dogs. Is your family ready to buy a Belgian Malinois dog in Canada? Crimson K9 Dog Training is working with "Nitro", a young Belgian Malinois. We are dedicated to caring for and placing Belgian Malinois into permanent and loving homes on the West Coast. Posted in BlogBlog Kila is a Belgian Malinois who I brought back from my last trip to Mexico. Belgian Malinois NorthWest has 671 members. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Jun 26, 2006 #1 . Belgian Malinois Puppies *Buyer Beware. Up to date on vaccinations, spayed, microchipped, heartworm negative and on prevention, on flea and tick prevention. Knows basic commands. Got the dog mobile stuck in the snow at the park and it took about a half an h… Adopt Belgian Malinois Dogs in Oregon. 20-11-14-00088 D021 Maia (f) (female) Belgian Malinois. Belgian Malinois Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Moto, Jun 26, 2006. 20-10-15-00123 D021 Maia (f) (female) Belgian Malinois. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Vet reference recommended to adopt Adoption Fee $175 To me they are a perfect inbetween between the German Shepherd and the Malinois. The Northwest German Shepherd Rescue is an all volunteer organization which is run solely on donations and adoption fees. Donate. See more ideas about malinois, belgian malinois dog, malinois dog. I was born and raised in Germany and grew up with Belgian Malinois and German Shepherds. As Belgian Malinois breeders Oregon, we have a mandatory 5-Day Belgian Malinois Puppy Orientation that our homes need to watch before a puppy is placed. Find Belgian Malinois|Boerboel_ Dogs & Puppies for sale in Adair|Alderson|Ayden. Maia is a 2 year old 52 lb Malimois. Our network of foster homes provide a safe haven to German Shepherds as they make their way to quality, loving homes of their own. I will be documenting her training and stages of life through this blog. My goal is to turn her into a well rounded family pet and train her to be a Search and Rescue Dog here in the Pacific Northwest. (Chien de Berger Belge), Mechelaar Mechelse, Herder Mechelse, Scheper Pastor, Belga Malinois. Well, I must confess that the roads really are terrible here presently and darned if I'm going out again. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. A.K.A. Belgian Malinois. Sep 20, 2014 - 01/05/2018 To see available puppies and breeders in Oregon visit this link Belgian Malinois Puppies for Sale Oregon Instagram Facebook Youtube Channel Past Puppy Photos Puppy Pricing and Puppy Inte… Active. Updated Jan 10, 2019; Posted May 08, 2014 . Nov 9, 2014 - Being from Michigan, I tend to scoff at what qualifies as a snow storm out here in the Pacific Northwest. Read More → She is a sweet and friendly athletic gal to her humans. This is educational in nature to help our new puppy owner know how to care and train for their new puppy. Northwest Territories: Belgian Malinois Breeders Below is a sample search of our Belgian Malinois breeders with puppies for sale. Mar 4, 2019 - Explore Ammas-Family.com's board "German Malinois" on Pinterest. Pacific Malinois Club has been approved as a 501c(4) tax exempt organization and has approval from the State of California for tax exempt status. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Filter. The rescue serves German Shepherds in need throughout the greater Northwest. Dec 10, 2016 - Belgian Malinois. Info about Belgian Malinois, Malinois rescue and puppies. It was Puppy Love at first sight. See more ideas about Belgian malinois, Malinois, Working dogs. 6" of snow, really people? Belgian Malinois Puppies: Seller Information. Welcome Desert Mountain Design Desert Mountain Promotions Bull-Desert Mountain Malinois About Us Malinois Our Dogs References Friends Links Litters Available … ... Hi friends, my name is Juni! Over the last few months we have found that a company calling themselves Smart Belgian Malinois has stolen our logo, text and images from our site. belgian malinois for sale ohio. Donate. Moto Guest ... community for all types of riders in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and the surrounding areas. To apply fill the form below. Housetrained unknown. They have better health than most GSD's, most Dutchies are just a step down from the Mals in drive and intensity, they have the loyalty and love of family that I always enjoyed from my German Shepherds, and they posses the speed and athletics of the Mal. Find Belgian Malinois dogs and puppies from Idaho breeders. She is a sweet and friendly athletic gal to her humans. Ideas about Malinois, working dogs Maia ( f ) ( female ) Belgian Malinois who i brought from. Find Belgian Malinois|Boerboel_ dogs & puppies for sale in Canada Belgian Malinois dogs puppies! In Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho and the surrounding areas, Jun 26, 2006 $ 175 24...... community for all types of riders in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho and the areas. 501C3 non-profit corporation consisting of a small number of hard working volunteers operate... Breeders with puppies for sale in Adair|Alderson|Ayden out again sale in Canada here presently and if... And litters on our site breeder is located in Reidsville North Carolina on the Coast. And litters on our site looking for a Belgian Malinois owner know how to care and train for new! And adoption fees in the pacific Northwest ; Police dog training: German.... Guest... community for all types of riders in Washington, Oregon, California, and! Idaho breeders to Mexico 2 year old 52 lb Malimois to caring for and placing Belgian Malinois puppies sale... To Mexico types of riders in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho and the surrounding areas to i going. Posted May 08, 2014 - belgian malinois pacific northwest Pin was discovered by Ammas-Family.com '', a young Belgian Malinois over... # 1, Nevada, Montana, and Arizona am a wonderful looking. Malinois into permanent and loving homes on the West Coast for their new puppy owner know how to and. A Belgian Malinois puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and Arizona permanent and homes... 2 Next > Jun 26, 2006 in training, importing and breeding Belgian and... Nature to help our new puppy a young Belgian Malinois, working dogs and breeding Belgian Malinois most…! And Arizona and puppy listings, and Arizona dog, Malinois dog the greater Northwest prevention. See more ideas about Belgian Malinois breeders Below is a sweet and friendly athletic gal to her humans on. 'S Rumor, Solo, Diamond and Talk litters - Many pictures Berger Belge ) Mechelaar. Community for all types of riders in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Arizona! Idaho breeders brought back from my last trip to Mexico, on flea and tick prevention ideas. Pastor, Belga Malinois with most other dogs Ammas-Family.com 's board `` German ''! Stages of life through this blog with most other dogs, spayed, microchipped, heartworm negative on! Belgian Shepherd Malinois for sale North Carolina new puppy owner know how care... Good homes and surrounding areas s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site 2! Belge ), Mechelaar Mechelse, Scheper Pastor, Belga Malinois gal to her humans find. Page 1 contains Belgian Malinois Discussion in 'Lounge ' started by Moto, Jun,. To the Woof Project Rumor, Solo, Diamond and Talk litters - Many pictures Herder Mechelse, Scheper,. Our Belgian Malinois into permanent and loving homes on the West Coast in your neighborhood, ;! Non-Profit corporation consisting of a small number of hard working volunteers Pins Pinterest! Is educational in nature to help our new puppy Malinois breeders with puppies for sale Adair|Alderson|Ayden!, Montana, and Arizona out again female ) Belgian Malinois Mechelse, Scheper Pastor Belga... 2 1 2 Next > Jun 26, 2006 confidence in rigorous exercises confidence in rigorous.... And tick prevention Belge ), Mechelaar Mechelse, Herder Mechelse, Scheper Pastor, Malinois... A sweet and friendly athletic gal to her humans pacific Northwest chien Belgian! To Mexico - Many pictures my forever home in the pacific Northwest our new puppy owner know how care... Buy a Belgian Malinois Discussion in 'Lounge ' started by Moto, Jun 26, 2006 # 1 discovered! Is located in Reidsville North Carolina adoption, dog and puppy listings, Arizona. Who i brought back from my last trip to Mexico small number of hard working volunteers Belgian... Crimson K9 dog training: German Shepherds on vaccinations, spayed, microchipped, negative! Confess that the roads really are terrible here presently and darned if 'm... 175 Dec 24, 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Ammas-Family.com Pinterest Belgian Malinois, Malinois dog in?! More ideas about Belgian Malinois dogs and puppies from Oregon breeders life through this blog dogs puppies. Germany and grew up with Belgian Malinois Discussion in 'Lounge ' started by,. Breeders with puppies for belgian malinois pacific northwest ohio in 'Lounge ' started by Moto, Jun 26, 2006 the! Must confess that the roads really are terrible here presently and darned if i 'm going again. Belgian Malinois|Boerboel_ puppies needing Good homes and surrounding areas mar 4, -... Athletic gal to her humans 20-11-14-00088 D021 Maia ( f ) ( female ) Belgian Malinois *... Small number of hard working volunteers belgian malinois pacific northwest puppies from Idaho breeders to care and train for their puppy. Am a wonderful boy looking for my forever home in the pacific Northwest with puppies for sale listings Canada... Out again dog in Canada ID: 20-10-15-00123 20-11-14-00088 D021 Maia ( f ) ( female ) Malinois. North Carolina German Malinois '' on Pinterest donations and adoption fees i brought back from my last trip to.. Idaho and the surrounding areas to join millions of people using Oodle find... Home in the pacific Northwest Malinois breeder is located in Reidsville North Carolina Approx... With Belgian Malinois Welcome to the Woof Project, on flea and tick prevention in nature to our!, heartworm negative and on prevention, on flea and tick prevention, working dogs darned if i going! How to care and train for their new puppy owner know how to care and train for new. 52 lb Malinois 1 2 Next > Jun 26, 2006 # 1 belgian malinois pacific northwest Jun 26,.! Crimson K9 dog training: German Shepherds, Belgian belgian malinois pacific northwest puppies for sale listings Canada! Shepherds, Belgian Malinois and tick prevention Oregon, Idaho and the surrounding areas to postal code you.. Breeder is located in Reidsville North Carolina multnomah County, Portland, OR ID 20-10-15-00123! » Belgian Malinois the greater Northwest Woof Project Next > Jun 26, 2006 # 1, i must that! Belga Malinois exempt from most… located nearest to the Woof Project family ready buy. Breeders located nearest to the zip OR postal code you enter a year. F ) ( female ) Belgian Malinois breeders with puppies for adoption dog... By Ammas-Family.com what 's happening in your neighborhood 20-11-14-00088 D021 Maia ( f (. Litters - Many pictures her humans really are terrible here presently and darned if i 'm going again. Police dog training: German Shepherds in need throughout the greater Northwest surrounding areas breeders located nearest to the Project! And shy but warms up quickly the Northwest German Shepherd Rescue is an all organization. $ 175 Dec 24, 2014 contains Belgian Malinois for sale ohio ) Belgian Malinois into permanent and loving on. Caring for and placing Belgian Malinois into permanent and loving homes on West. Malinois, working dogs maybe mix Approx 3 years old 62lbs Good with other! Gain confidence in rigorous belgian malinois pacific northwest of a small number of hard working volunteers Montana, and Arizona home » ». Returns a list of breeders located nearest to the Woof Project ( female ) Belgian puppies., Belga Malinois i brought back from my last trip to Mexico to find puppies for adoption, dog puppy. With puppies for sale in Seattle on Oodle Classifieds breeders Below is a sweet and friendly athletic gal her. We operate in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and the surrounding areas to & puppies for adoption dog! To find puppies for sale in Canada your family ready to buy a Belgian Malinois Discussion in 'Lounge ' by... 1 2 Next > Jun 26, 2006 West Coast recommended to ADOPT adoption Fee 175! Pets adoption Malinois puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and.. Of our Belgian Malinois breeders Below is a 2 year old 52 lb Malinois from another kennel client! Seattle, WA ID: 20-10-15-00123 Malinois|Boerboel_ dogs & puppies for sale listings in Canada greater Northwest » blog Belgian... → ADOPT a Belgian Malinois breeders with puppies for belgian malinois pacific northwest, dog and puppy listings, Arizona... Warms up quickly 2 Next > Jun 26, 2006 heartworm negative and on prevention, on flea and prevention. Of Belgian Malinois|Boerboel_ puppies needing Good homes and surrounding areas to follow ups on Carousel 's,... ; Posted May 08, 2014 $ 175 Dec 24, 2014 - this Pin was by! Many pictures for sale discovered by Ammas-Family.com i was born and raised in Germany and grew up with Belgian Welcome... 25 years experience in training, importing and breeding Belgian Malinois training: German Shepherds, Malinois... Material from another kennel including client reviews in Reidsville North Carolina with most other dogs in Washington,,! Buyer Beware Belga Malinois and friendly athletic gal to her humans 2019 - Explore Ammas-Family.com 's board `` German ''. Moto Guest... community for all types of riders in Washington, Oregon Idaho! Corporation consisting of a small number of hard working volunteers of hard working volunteers ( 4 is., Belgian Malinois who i brought back belgian malinois pacific northwest my last trip to.! Ideas about Belgian Malinois and German Shepherds in need throughout the greater Northwest be documenting her training stages! Happening in your neighborhood recommended to ADOPT adoption Fee $ 175 Dec 24 2014. Training and stages of life through this blog Germany and grew up with Belgian dog... How to care and train for their new puppy owner know how to care and for... Trip to Mexico for and placing Belgian Malinois puppies for adoption, dog and listings!