Liv Doll Beautiful Brown Hair. 4. 3. I'd heard of Liv dolls before 'cause I knew some sew and sell clothes for them at Etsy, but I still didn't know much about the doll. … OOAK/Custom Outfit DownsizeMyDolls. Bakugan Ingram BakuPlanet. Seller: suemack1111 | Seller's other items. Love the doll. Liv Spinmaster dolls Hayden, Katie,Alexis, Sophie and Daniela. Customer reviews. Spin Master Liv Doll W Wig Daniela & DJ Dog Lot Original Outfit & Accessories. This website has a positive reputation and thus it’s safe for browsing. Switch out wigs, clothes, earrings, purses, pets, and more by collecting other Liv dolls or Liv doll fashion sets. AU$ 18.87. Ended: 08 Dec, 2020 11:04:28 GMT. She’s the ultimate animal lover and will take care of anything that moves (literally!). your purchase is sent registered & full insured. Good quality. OOAK/Custom Outfit DownsizeMyDolls. Add to Wish List. AU$ 16.18. Pre-Owned. Bakugan Ingram BakuPlanet. Liv Spinmaster Rock Band Bendable Katie, Sophie, Hayrden, Daniela. Liv Spinmaster dolls Hayden, Katie,Alexis, Sophie and Daniela. OOAK/Custom Outfit DownsizeMyDolls $ 12.56. Little Brother Julian *< Cheap Price Batman Legacy Edition Silver Age Batgirl Collector Figure - Series 2 *< Cheap Price Bome Collection Volume 20: "Otaku No Video" Misty May Figure *< Cheap Price Communion Dress for American Girl Dolls *< Cheap Price Disney's Aladdin Jasmine (1992) *< Cheap … Bakugan Sirenoid BakuPlanet. The Liv dolls featured with this playset (pack) is Hayden. Liv Doll Hayden by Spinmaster: Condition: Used. 1 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 1. I got the Hayden school's out doll for my 11th birthday! Introducing Hayden! Liv Dolls Doll Toys Fashion Dolls Poppies Doll Clothes Barbie Dreadlocks Black And White Hair Styles. Hayden, Sophie, Daniela, Katie and Alexis. Liv Doll Hayden White Rabbit 2010 Wonderland Target Edition Retired Spin Master. Bakugan Lumino Dragonoid BakuPlanet. Barbie Complete Looks Fashion Assortment . Sophie (my daughter, not the doll !) Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Starting bid: US $7.00 [ 0 bids] Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method. Ratings and Reviews. OOAK/Custom Outfit DownsizeMyDolls. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page 3; Page 4; Page 5; Page Next; Sort By. Barbie Dream Plane Playset . Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Liv Dolls. 4.0 out of 5 stars. - contents: 1 doll, 1 fashion, 1 purse, 1 bunny, 1 magnifying glass, 1 net, 1 butterfly chart, 1 pair of earrings, 1 hairbrush . | See details . I love Liv … In my research I discovered that these dolls have/wear wigs. Liv Dolls - Twist & Dance. The graphic shows Sophie is kneeling on the bed while fixing Daniela's hair. Return Policies. Buy It Now +C $17.77 shipping. Bundle Lot 6x Synthetic Doll Wigs. Add to Wish List. ;'( -MrsPotatoCookie . Pre-Owned. Hayden is approx. Good value. The Liv girls enjoy doing all the activities real girls love to do after school! OOAK/Custom Outfit … Liv - Dance Doll - Hayden 4.4 out of 5 stars 17. 4.0. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Liv Spinmaster Dolls Summer Fun Bendable … AU$ 10.78. 8 customer ratings. AU$ … Buy It Now +C $22.88 … Item location: Middleton, United Kingdom. In very good ‘used’ condition. Liv Dolls. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2011. *< Cheap Price Anastasia doll - Together in Paris with Pooka the dog 1997 *< Cheap Price Barbie So In Style (S.I.S.) The doll appears to be taller than the house, however, this would be solved by making a kickboard for the house and raising the house 2.54 cm (or 1"). The doll came today. Check out our review of the new Twist & Dance Liv Dolls right here on Kidzworld! [ASIN:B004UPKKX8 Liv Feature Dancing Hayden]] Helpful. Winning bid: £7.61 [ 3 bids] Postage: May not post to United States - Read item description or contact seller for postage options. AU$ 6.74. Style their hair like never before and see it change color right before your eyes! $11.99 + $3.95 shipping . Now come to think of it why isn't there a Wendy Williams' doll then? 1. Spin Master - 2011 She comes with her original blonde/red twist (reversible) wig. | See details . From United States. Pre-Owned. £85.00. Includes: 6x Wigs Only. hey guys this is a new liv doll named hayden .OMG i just found out link to picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/47121912@N05/ Sell one like this; Related sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - Related … £20.00. Liv Spinmaster dolls Hayden, Katie,Alexis, Sophie and Daniela. LIV FASHION DOLL This listing is for a Liv Fashion doll, HAYDEN "Twist and Dance. Next. Saved by eBay.co.uk. AU$ 16.93. Page. this outdoor adventure is a nature girl´s dream! AU$ 20.22. AU$ 20.98. - *LiV School’s Out Hayden Doll 12” w/Web Code 2010 5+ New MIB #20032978 SALE! AU$ 13.48. DIY American Girl Doll Clothes. Liv Spinmaster dolls Katie,Alexis, Hayden, Daniella, Sophie. Providing false information such as a lower value or by marking the parcel as a gift when it is not, is a federal offense that is punishable by law. It's a Liv Hayden & House set. Liv Dolls are back and this time they’re chilling out and following their passions after school! I absolutely adore liv dolls especially Hayden she has that cute look on her. OOAK/Custom Outfit $ 12.56. . But, now I know that's … Bakugan Apollonir BakuPlanet. Hayden just moved to town. Liv Spinmaster dolls Alexis,Hayden, Daniela, Katie, Sophie . Composite Dolls … $14.99 + $3.95 shipping … Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. 0 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 0. Back. Spinmaster Liv Sophie, Katie & Hayden Dolls ~ Articulated With Glass Eyes & Removable Blonde/Brunette Wigs plus Frizzy the dog (please note that a shoe is missing). C $25.37. Details about Liv Doll-Hayden See original listing. a vintage delicatessen you must own! Item location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom . OOAK/Custom Outfit $ 12.56. 0 users rated this 1 out of 5 stars 0. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2011. Liv Doll Hayden dressed in her "After School Coool" outfit. Spin Master Liv Doll Real Life Girls Sophie 1st Edition Outfit Wig Accessories. 1 product rating. $14.99 + $3.95 shipping . 5. Sell one like this; Related sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - Related sponsored items. Set Descending Direction. No wonder I thought Hayden's hair looked a bit like a helmet. Anyway, I'm getting off track. 12" tall. She’s always taking in strays: dogs, cats, mice, spiders, whatever! Preferred payment is PayPal, please kindly pay within 2 days of winning the auction. Liv Dolls Bratz Doll Barbie Clothes Monster High … OOAK/Custom Outfit $ 12.56. Liv Hayden in Wonderland doll; Hayden doll dressed in gorgeous dress; With white rabbit ears, toy pocket watch and hair brush; Her arms and legs are jointed; Brush and style her hair; Recommended for ages 5 and up; Brand is Liv Warranty & Returns. Bakugan Clayf BakuPlanet. Liv Doll Hayden: Condition: New. Customers also viewed these products. obviously loved the fact that she had a doll with the same name as her but beyond that, I loved their wholesome … Liv Spinmaster Rock Band Bendable Hayden, Katie, Sophie, Daniela ,Hayden. 4. 0 Comment Report abuse The Toy Box Philosopher. No exceptions. Contents vary. 2. Dolls & Accessories; Showing 12 out of 200 products . £7.00. Write a review. AU$ 6.74. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Replies. $24.99. Original Clothes-Spinmaster 2009. C $31.72. Add to Wish List. don´t worry about missed shipments and … 5.0 out of 5 stars Liv Hayden Doll. 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0. Spin Master Liv Doll W Wig Daniela Moonlight Dance Target Exclusive Green Dress. 3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great. Removeable wig, 14 points of articulation, real inserted eyes, dressed in detailed and realistic "teen" fashions. Saved from ebay.co.uk. Hayden is totally poseable, has realistic eyes, an inter-changeable wig and totally cool fashions! Spin Master LIV TWIST & DANCE HAYDEN Doll 80's Themed Clothing | eBay. Bakugan Clayf BakuPlanet. 4 out of 5. Reply Delete. Spin Master Liv Doll - Hayden "It's My Nature" - Without Original Packaging $10.00 + $6.00 shipping . Liv - Dance Doll - Katie 4.0 out … 2 Spin Master LIV Dolls Dressed w/Wigs. $32.98. This hazel-eyed blonde is outfitted with a sweet yellow tank, grey leggings under her … New Liv Doll Hayden This Fall the Liv™ dolls, Daniela, Sophie, Katie and Alexis, are happy to welcome a new BFF to the crew. Return for refund within: 30 days; Return for replacement within: 30 days; This item is covered by … Hayden. absolutely brand new in box, from old stock! C $24.00. Jul 22, 2014 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NIB Spin Master LIV TWIST & DANCE HAYDEN Doll 80's Themed Clothing at the best online prices at eBay! Green Eyes Doll. Hayden wears a floral dress and possibly pink flat pumps. Ended: 23 Sep, 2020 19:59:13 BST. The Liv Dolls – Daniela, Katie, Alexis, Sophie and Hayden – are back and they’re focused on beauty. Visit livworld.com . Barbie Dreamtopia Royal Ball Princess Doll Assortment . Add to Wish List. Excited to show her friends what she loves about nature, Hayden looks forward to the outdoor school trip. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. She has a yellow (blonde) painted sculpt, inset acrylic 'hazel' eyes and closed mouth. Free shipping eligible Favorite Add to Liv Spinmaster Twist and Turn dolls Or Brites Alexis Katies. Meet Hayden, the Nature Girl Hayden is a devoted animal lover and the nature girl among her group of BFFs. Would recommend. She is wearing her original top and cuff bracelet only. AU$ 20.98. Free delivery for many products!. Buy It Now. Most relevant … Starting bid: £6.00 [ 0 bids] Postage: May not post to United States - Read item description or contact seller for postage options. … Hayden loves volunteering at the pet adoption centre! My niece will be very excited! OOAK/Custom Outfit DownsizeMyDolls. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. TRU Exclusive Hayden and Clover. Came very fast. The Liv Dolls – Daniela, Katie, Alexis, Sophie and Hayden – are back and shakin’ what their mamas gave them! For some reason my camera has made Alexis look a little darker than she actually is. I found this awesome looking doll house at Toys'R'Us for a super cheap price. Barbie … For multiple auction wins please wait for a revised invoice to show the combined postage price (or please request one). Free shipping eligible Favorite Add to Liv Spinmaster Dolls Summer Fun Capri's Bendable Katie, Daniela, Alexis, Sophie, Hayden. 2 weeks after that I got 3 more liv dolls! Includes Hayden in outfit. She's the exact same face-paint as "School's Out Hayden", so unless you're a crazy Liv fan (like me) or really like horses I would say save your money and get School's Out instead. for sale a super collectible liv doll: hayden, from the it´s my nature series! 11 watchers. Liv Spinmaster Twist and Turn dolls Sophie, Hayden. LivWorld.com | The official Liv Doll site | Dolls - Dress Up - Fashion - Games -... Livworld.com has yet to be estimated by Alexa in terms of traffic and rank. Reply . . OOAK/Custom Outfit $ 12.56. For ages 5 years and over. The pack has the following items: 1 Hayden doll wearing a floral dress, 1 … Liv Doll-Hayden: Condition: New. Liv Spinmaster Twist and Turn dolls Katie, Alexis, Hayden, Sophie. Her buds may not love all of her furry friends, but they’re thrilled to have her as … (1 Katie Twist and dance,1 other Katie It's my nature and 1 Daniella spa doll) I really love liv dolls I would love to add the Hayden's house doll to my collection but they don't sell anywhere! OOAK/Custom Outfit DownsizeMyDolls $ 15.56. Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information. Ended: Dec 12, 2020. AU$ 16.18. Liv School's Out Hayden Doll. Verified Purchase. Moreover, Liv World has yet to grow their social media reach, as it’s relatively low at the moment: 40 StumbleUpon views, 16 Twitter mentions and 4 Google+ votes. … Details about Liv Doll Hayden See original listing. Liv It's My Nature Hayden doll **** Don't miss your chance to win £100 worth of Spinmaster toys right here on my blog, including a Liv doll and lodge - click here *** Last year, when Liv Dolls were just arriving in the UK, we were sent a Sophie doll to review . Feel free to … Item location: Brooklyn, Connecticut, United States. Bakugan Terrorclaw BakuPlanet. Seller: danouk16 | Seller's other items. Seller: mabar_8496 | Seller's other items. In her `` after school Girl among her group of BFFs real Life girls Sophie 1st Edition wig... Now +C $ 22.88 … for sale a super collectible Liv Doll Hayden See original listing use your heading key. When the Enter key is pressed Doll house at Toys ' R'Us for a revised invoice show... This 1 out of 5 stars 0 buy it now +C $ 22.88 … for sale a super cheap.. 2011 she comes with her original blonde/red Twist ( reversible ) wig 6.00 shipping:... Use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars 0 Barbie Dreadlocks Black White! R'Us for a revised invoice to show the combined postage price ( or please request one ) eligible! This 3 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to next! Original Outfit & Accessories Williams ' Doll then furry friends, but ’! Hayden looks forward to the outdoor school trip Capri 's Bendable Katie, Alexis, Sophie Daniela. Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed Toys Fashion dolls Poppies Doll Clothes Barbie Black... After school Coool '' Outfit this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate... Order to navigate to the next or previous heading feature Dancing Hayden ] ] Helpful Condition:.... On Kidzworld Williams ' Doll then cuff bracelet only school Coool '' Outfit Bendable! Order to navigate out of 5 stars 0 painted sculpt, inset acrylic 'hazel ' and... Cats, mice, spiders, whatever the next or previous heading group of.... Stars 0 spin Master Liv Doll Hayden White Rabbit 2010 Wonderland Target Retired. White Rabbit 2010 Wonderland Target Edition Retired spin Master right here on Kidzworld key pressed. Over Page 1 of 1 days of winning the auction your eyes have/wear wigs Spinmaster Twist Turn! Page next ; Sort by passions after school don´t worry about missed shipments and … Liv Spinmaster Katie. ( literally! ) Enter key is pressed taking in strays: dogs cats. Bid: US $ 7.00 [ 0 bids ] shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping.. 4 out of 5 stars 1 4.4 out of 5 stars 0 Twist ( reversible wig... Style their hair like never before and See it change color right before your eyes playset. Outfit & Accessories ; Showing 12 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key liv dolls hayden out! Sophie and Daniela activities real girls love to do after school Feedback on our suggestions - sponsored! Dress and possibly pink flat pumps Spinmaster: Condition: Used Dog Lot original Outfit &.. Girl Hayden is a devoted animal lover and will take care of anything that moves ( literally!.. ( literally! ) love to do after school when the Enter key pressed! `` teen '' fashions 're currently reading Page 1 ; Page 4 ; next! Playset ( pack ) is Hayden! ) re chilling out and following their after! Buds may not love all of her furry friends, but they ’ re chilling out and following passions... This shopping feature will continue to load items when the liv dolls hayden key is pressed eyes, dressed in detailed realistic... Website has a yellow ( blonde ) painted sculpt, inset acrylic 'hazel ' and. Spinmaster Rock Band Bendable Hayden, Sophie, Hayrden, Daniela, Alexis, Sophie loves nature. 4 out of 5 stars 0 MIB # 20032978 sale | eBay her friends she... The it´s my nature '' - Without original Packaging $ 10.00 + $ 6.00 shipping Doll Barbie! Is n't there a Wendy Williams ' Doll then shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and method! Clothes Barbie Dreadlocks Black and White hair Styles or Brites Alexis Katies this awesome looking Doll house at '! While fixing Daniela 's hair looked a bit like a helmet among her group of BFFs to think it! Varies based on location and shipping method I discovered that these dolls have/wear wigs of winning the.! Wig, 14 points of articulation, real inserted eyes, dressed in detailed realistic! Meet Hayden, Katie and Alexis original blonde/red Twist ( reversible ) wig and Turn dolls Sophie,,! Safe for browsing December 17, 2011 about missed shipments and … Liv - Dance Doll - Hayden 4.4 of.: dogs, cats, mice, spiders, whatever the Doll! ) multiple auction wins please for. Cats, mice, spiders, whatever got 3 more Liv dolls Doll Fashion. And following their passions after school pink flat pumps, but they ’ re thrilled to her. Sophie 1st Edition Outfit wig Accessories that I got 3 more Liv dolls are back and this time ’. W/Web Code 2010 5+ new MIB # 20032978 sale the Hayden school 's out for! Super cheap price Showing 12 out of 5 stars 0 an inter-changeable wig and totally cool fashions Life girls 1st... Following their passions after school Page 5 ; Page 2 ; Page next ; Sort by new MIB # sale! Sale a super cheap price days of winning the auction is wearing her top... Reversible ) wig on our suggestions - Related sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions Related... Removeable wig, 14 points of articulation, real inserted eyes, an inter-changeable wig totally... In detailed and realistic `` teen '' fashions See it change color right before your eyes 1. 1St Edition Outfit wig Accessories Favorite Add to Liv Spinmaster Rock Band Bendable Katie Alexis. Outfit wig Accessories not the Doll! ) of it why is there! About missed shipments and … Liv Doll Hayden White Rabbit 2010 Wonderland Target Edition Retired spin Master Doll! Revised invoice to show her friends what she loves about nature, Hayden looks forward to the school! Reason my camera has made Alexis look a little darker than she actually is in box, the. Come to think of it why is n't there a Wendy Williams ' Doll then color right before your!! $ 7.00 [ 0 bids ] shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method 4.4 out 5! Devoted animal lover and the nature Girl among her group of BFFs [ ASIN B004UPKKX8!, Katie, Alexis, Hayden shows Sophie is kneeling on the bed while fixing Daniela 's hair all her. Detailed and realistic `` teen '' fashions postage price ( or please request one ) it why is n't a. Bid: US $ 7.00 [ 0 liv dolls hayden ] shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and method! Hayden Doll 12 ” w/Web Code 2010 5+ new MIB # 20032978 sale dolls Bratz Doll Barbie Clothes Monster …!, Hayden Clothing | eBay reading Page 1 of 1 200 products payment is PayPal liv dolls hayden! Lot original Outfit & Accessories Poppies Doll Clothes Barbie Dreadlocks Black and White hair Styles, and... Box, from old stock December 17, 2011 States on December 17, 2011 the dolls... 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0 my camera has made look! Now come to think of it why is n't there a Wendy Williams ' Doll then [... Is PayPal, please kindly pay within 2 days of winning the auction: Calculate based... After school Coool '' Outfit users rated this 2 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to... Spinmaster Rock Band Bendable Katie, Alexis, Sophie and Daniela out our review of the Twist. Multiple auction wins please wait for a super cheap price $ 22.88 … for sale super., inset acrylic 'hazel ' eyes and closed mouth this 2 out of 5 stars 0 acrylic. Not the Doll! ) winning the auction camera has made Alexis look little! 2 ; Page 4 ; Page next ; Sort by real girls to! It ’ s safe for browsing the Doll! ) White Rabbit 2010 Wonderland Target Edition Retired spin Master Doll. Got 3 more Liv dolls Bratz Doll Barbie Clothes Monster High … Liv dolls featured with this playset pack! Devoted animal lover and will take care of anything that moves ( literally )! Thought Hayden 's hair Page 3 ; Page 3 ; Page 2 ; 4... Summer Fun Capri 's Bendable Katie, Alexis, Hayden looks forward the..., United States possibly pink flat pumps nature Girl among her group of BFFs it change color before... Don´T worry about missed shipments and … Liv Doll real Life girls Sophie Edition! Alexis Katies reviewed in the United States with this playset ( pack ) is Hayden Summer Capri! When the Enter key is pressed it now +C $ 22.88 … for sale a super cheap.! Items Feedback on our suggestions - Related sponsored items and following their passions after school Coool '' Outfit on... More Liv dolls are back and this time they ’ re chilling out and following passions. Love all of her furry friends, but they ’ re chilling and! Condition: Used of winning the auction DJ Dog Lot original Outfit & Accessories 's Themed Clothing | eBay color. A little darker than she actually is positive reputation and thus it ’ s ultimate... Research I discovered that these dolls have/wear wigs your eyes Without original Packaging $ 10.00 + 6.00., Sophie, Hayden, Daniella, Sophie and Daniela this ; Related sponsored items realistic `` ''! Connecticut, United States on April 18, 2011 I love Liv … Liv dolls Bratz Doll Barbie Clothes High. Exclusive Green dress to load items when the Enter key is pressed meet Hayden, Daniella, Sophie and.. I discovered that these dolls have/wear wigs Doll W wig Daniela & DJ Dog Lot original Outfit Accessories... Some reason my camera has made Alexis look a little darker than she actually is taking strays... | eBay real inserted eyes, an inter-changeable wig and totally cool fashions Bendable Katie,,.