Christmas #15 Santa`s Unexpected Delivery! Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa’s unexpected delivery! Pieces: 1000 X 2 (2 Puzzles) RRP: £12.99 Age: 12-adult Brand: Jumbo Material: Cardboard Product Code: 19172 EAN: 8710126191729 Buy in the UK: Amazon Review – Wasgij Santa’s Unexpected Delivery. It is #15. Wasgij Christmas Santa's Unexpected Delivery Jigsaw Puzzles (2 x 1000 Pieces) in Jigsaw Puzzles. Discover the Wasgij Collections! 2 x Størrelse ca 68 x 49 cm. Design by ThemeSphere. Are you a Christmas puzzle fan? When suddenly Santa hears a knock at the door – But who could it be? Flower delivery is available year-round using Kremp Florist, so you're covered even for all of those last-minute and unexpected events. Weekends at home and evenings just after tea. There is double the fun in this festive box -- part of the Wasgij Christmas series. offers a hilariously festive 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Varenr: 2219172. omdömen (0) 0 omdömen. is a hilariously festive 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Complete office is your one-stop shop for your business. When suddenly Santa hears a knock at the door - But who could it be? McTes > Wasgij > Wasgij - Santa's Unexpected Delivery. Christmas Xmas Puzzle 15 - Santa's Unexpected Delivery (1000pc) Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa's Unexpected Delivery! The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs Claus. Send flowers, decorate a space, or give a gift to make someone smile in Seattle. This puzzle was probably the easiest Wasgij puzzle I’ve done. (Christmas Wasgij 15) Safari Surprise! pts available. Grabbing a Quick Bite! Product description Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa's Unexpected Delivery! Brand New and ready for Christmas 2019, Wasgij Christmas 15 'Santa's Unexpected Delivery!' (Christmas Wasgij 15) Food Truck Festival: A Colourful Crowd (All Creatures Great and Small) The Library: Luna Park, Sydney: The Bizarre Bookshop 2: Sunday Drivers (Original Wasgij 1) (Large Pieces) The Park This fantastically festive Christmas Wasgij … Wasgij – is jigsaw spelt backwards and is pronounced ‘Woz-gidge’. You can buy this Christmas Wasgij from Amazon, or try on Jigsaw Puzzles Direct. Item no. Overvåg: Puslespil med 2 x 1000 brikker. When suddenly Santa hears a knock at the door – But who could it be? Rating: 0 % of 100. (Original Wasgij 32) Santa's Unexpected Delivery! I'd already shared this on my s, Hope you had a Merry Christmas in whatever way you, CHRISTMAS We're well into Christmas movie watching, Kid friendly recipes to help teach children to cook, Losing baby teeth and growing adult teeth, Ideas for the best children’s themed party bags, Encouraging children to play fair in sports, Sign of never ending eating teen years to come, Dog days – children’s memories and recounting tales, Say no to mum guilt over lazy holiday time, How to move to the countryside and settle into rural life, Forced gadget ban and getting back to basics, Spring snow day and what we learnt from the recent snow, The differences with winter in the countryside, Writing inspiration for children out of school, An ultimate guide to camping terms for newbies, Cut cooking times with make ahead camping meals, Doubletree at Hilton Forest Pines hotel stay, Reminiscing on holiday in New Zealand South Island and family friendly ideas, Staying in the historic Imperial Hotel Blackpool, Camping myths – exposing the truths of camping, Being proud of children helping out at camping, West Midlands Safari Park – first day out post lockdown, Emerging from our bubble and a visit to Upton House, A day out at National Trust’s Wimpole Hall and Home Farm, Easy microwave cherry bakewell fudge recipe, Ginger crunch recipe for a gentle spicy treat, Using Super Sparrow water bottles at home and on the go, Hearty (throw it all in) sausage casserole recipe, Easy microwave custard cream fudge recipe, Easy sewing machine projects for beginners, Homemade Christmas papercraft decorations, How to make dried oranges and other natural Christmas decorations, How to make a rag wreath for Christmas and other seasons, Keeping holiday memories with plaster of paris plaques, Going greener – making homemade beeswax wraps for food, Capturing Christmas on film when you’ve got reluctant family, Activity ideas for a socially distanced christmas, Christmas essentials – 9 things you need in the house, How to keep the magic of Father Christmas for children, Christmas preparation that children can do, A trip down Conker Alley – signs of autumn, Wasgij Mystery 11 Childcare puzzle solution, Wasgij Christmas 7 – Christmas Stuffing solution, How to do a Wasgij puzzle without cheating, Wasgij Destiny 4 The Wasgij Games solution, Easy and unbeatable flapjack recipe with condensed milk, Wasgij Destiny 18 - Fast Food Frenzy solution puzzle, Wasgij Christmas 10 - Mystery Shopper puzzle solution, Wasgij Original 28 - Dropping the Weight puzzle solution. 2 x 1000 pc Jigsaws -Wasgij? Discover the Wasgij Christmas collection. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa’s Unexpected Delivery! Mystery . Wasgij Xmas #15 1000 Piece Santa's Unexpected Delivery | Paper Plus Ages 8+ Use your imagination, and the clues provided on the box, to find out why everyone is looking at., JIGSAWS & PUZZLES Product description Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa’s Unexpected Delivery! When suddenly Santa hears a knock at the door – But who could it be? Office Supplies, Janitorial and Sanitation, Coffee & Breakroom, Office Furniture, Technology, Business Printing Services. Christmas Puzzle 15- "Santa's Unexpected Delivery!". 1000 br. Use your imagination, and the clues provided on the box, to find out why everyone is looking at. Wasgij Christmas 15 Santa’s Unexpected Delivery This years Christmas Wasgij puzzle is number 15 in the series. Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa’s unexpected delivery. Santa's Unexpected Delivery. They need a bit of thinking and a super speedy mini puzzle is just the thing for getting used to puzzling again without needing to refer to a picture. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. When suddenly Santa hears a knock at the door – But who could it be? WASGIJ #15 Mystery Puzzle Santa's Unexpected Delivery Christmas theme SEALED BOX. But that is not all! Item no. Wasgij: 1000 Piece Puzzle - Christmas #15 (Santa's Unexpected Delivery!) moms) Beskrivelse Specifikationer Wasgij Christmas Puslespil med 1000 brikker + GRATIS 1000 brikker puslespil af æskens motiv. Condition is "Used". is a hilariously festive 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Antal brikker: 1000 Producent: JUMBO Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa’s Unexpected Delivery! We are based in Seattle, Washington servicing the Puget Sound and Spokane areas. is a hilariously festive 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. is a hilariously festive 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Be the first to review this product . As usual I split the jigsaw pieces into colour piles, did the edges, found all the words and worked from there. - 2x1000 Brikker. Wasgij Xmas #15 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Santa's Unexpected Delivery! The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs. Claus. Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa’s Unexpected Delivery! Try to imagine you are one of the elves and piece together what she can see. Play As. The puzzle on the box is different from the puzzle you will piece together! is a hilariously festive 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Check out my step by step guide on How to solve a Wasgij puzzle. Secure transaction Returns Policy Your transaction is secure We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Apart from the sky, there wasn’t really any large areas of one colour, which makes puzzles easier. Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa’s Unexpected Delivery! Our payment security … Wasgij: 1000 Piece Puzzle – Christmas #15 (Santa's Unexpected Delivery!) We are a family-owned and -operated business that takes pride in our craftsmanship, quality, and unparalleled customer service. Includes a FREE 1000 Piece jigsaw puzzle inside! In stock. - 2x1000 Brikker. Have some festive fun with this puzzle from the popular Wasgij range. The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs Claus. Once you have finished puzzling together the fantastic 1,000 piece Wasgij solution puzzle, you can then puzzle together the FREE 1,000 piece box image puzzle! I love these for getting back into the Wasgij jigsaw puzzles again after some time off. Complete See original listing 'Santa's Unexpected Delivery ' Wasgij 2 x 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzles. Unit cost: 180 pts Quantity: This product contains two 1000 piece puzzles. When suddenly Santa hears a knock at the door - But who could it be? This puzzle was probably the easiest Wasgij puzzle I’ve done. Wasgij – produced and manufactured by Jumbo Games – is the UK’s number one adult jigsaw puzzle range, a position it has enjoyed since 2005 (Source: NPD). When suddenly Santa … Rather than being Santa and Mrs Claus preparing for deliveries themselves as it is on the box image, you’re making the puzzle to show what they’re seeing. Wasgij - Christmas #15 - Santa's unexpected delivery. Low competitive prices, single source supplier, performance, easy ordering, local customer service. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for JUMBO, Christmas 15 Santas Unexpected DELIVERY at Amazon.com. © 2020 Bubbablue and me. Wasgij? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. 78550. So if you’re looking for an easier puzzle to do, Santa’s Unexpected Delivery might be the one for you. The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs Claus. Complete: Condition: Used “ Complete. Completed puzzles are approximately 26" x 19". Condition is "New". Wasgij is the addictively unique jigsaw puzzle brand where you need to use your imagination to piece together the Wasgij 'solution'. In the Wasgij Christmas Santa's Unexpected Delivery puzzle, don't puzzle what you see but puzzle what Santa sees instead. Christmas time is full of joy and this is the perfect gift: 2 puzzles in 1! As with all Wasgij puzzles, it’s well made. is a hilariously festive 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Wasgij Mystery – work out what happens next, Wasgij Christmas – original style but with a Christmas theme. The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs Claus. I find the pieces fit together well, but once completed, it’s still easy to grab as a full piece to put back in the box, breaking it up without damaging the pieces. From smoke free and pet free home Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class. The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs Claus. Sign up to our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss out on the latest Wasgij puzzles and news. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), WALK I love where we live and love taking photos o, WHITE Yesterday was fog and frost all day, and tod, HAPPY NEW YEAR Its been a chilly one here, foggy a, TOP NINE for 2020. Both are complete. When suddenly Santa hears a knock at the door – But who could it be? Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa's Unexpected Delivery! Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa's Unexpected Delivery!, 1000 Pieces, Jumbo | Puzzle Warehouse. Pris ved 1 stk, 129,00 DKK (inkl. (Plus the mini versions with 154 pieces). This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. As with all Wasgij puzzles, it’s well made. Wasgij X-mas #15. 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle certainly won't disappoint all you Wasgij fans! When suddenly Santa hears a […] 180 pts. The Big Weigh In! Wasgij Christmas, #14 - Santa's Unexpected Delivery - 2 Puzzles. (Mystery Wasgij 18) The Winery: Santa's Unexpected Delivery! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The eagerly awaited Wasgij Christmas 15 is here! Hi, I'm Emma. Christmas #15 Santa`s Unexpected Delivery! The mini puzzles I’ve seen have all been the Original range. How do you complete them? Wasgij Destiny – what the puzzle may look like in the future. is a hilariously festive 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. At a recent Blog On conference I won one of the Wasgij Christmas puzzles, so thought I’d share how I got on with it. Wasgij is a unique puzzle concept where puzzlers have to use their imagination to work out the puzzle. Wasgij Christmas #15 in the series. Christmas . Details about 'Santa's Unexpected Delivery ' Wasgij 2 x 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzles. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Midlertidigt udgået 208 DKK. Catching Wedding Fever – Original 29 Strictly Can’t Dance – Original 30, The Sands of Time – Destiny 3 Old Time Rockers – Destiny 16 Fast Food Frenzy – Destiny 18 The Toy Shop – Destiny 20, Hound of the Wasgij Ville – Mystery 4 Birthday Surprise – Mystery 16 Catching a Break – Mystery 17 Grabbing a quick bite – Mystery 18, Turkeys Delight – Christmas 13 Santa’s unexpected delivery – Christmas 15. Wasgij Original – the image on the box is flipped with the solution a view from someone else in the scene. Original . 19172 | Piece count: 2 x 1000 | Year of release: 2019. Shipped with FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. 1 puzzle “What does Santa See” and 1 puzzle is box image. Rather than being Santa and Mrs Claus preparing for deliveries themselves as it is on the box image, you’re making the puzzle to show what they’re seeing. The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs Claus. Santa’s Unexpected Delivery! is a hilariously festive 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Wasgij X-mas no. Newsletter sign up . But this time I was completed in a week. If you’re not familiar with Wasgij puzzles, there are 4 different types. mum to N, farmer's wife, avid reader, dancer and photographer, and blogging about living a guilt free family lifestyle with a school age child. The Wasgij range has a different set of rules when it comes to jigsaws – instead of following tradition and asking puzzlers to … The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs Claus. is a hilariously festive 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle. One time use but … We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Use your skills, wit and cunning to work out what the final image is in Santa's Unexpected Delivery. Wasgij Xmas #15 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Santa's Unexpected Delivery! These cookies do not store any personal information. Destiny . View Collections. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Each 1,000 pieces. I do love a jigsaw puzzle, especially a Christmas puzzle, but I only ever do them when the evenings start drawing in. Usually a Wasgij puzzle will take me about 2 weeks – of an hour in the evenings, then a few hours at weekends. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. 4.8 out of 5 stars 578 ratings. The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs Claus. From a clean, smoke free home. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. An hour here or there can be productive, even with having to move the Portapuzzle all the time. Jumbo 19172 Wasgij Christmas 15 Santa's Unexpected Delivery 2 x 1000 Piece Puzzle Brand: Jumbo. Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa’s Unexpected Delivery. The image shown on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs Claus. If you want to see the spoiler of the solution – you can find it in detail on my Youtube, or below. 19172 | Piece count: 2 x 1000 | Year of release: 2019. Sometimes it's to solve a mystery, sometimes it's for a hilarious outcome. Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa’s Unexpected Delivery! 15 Det specielle ved Wasgij puslespil er … And repeat visits Wasgij - Christmas # 15 1000 Piece Jigsaw puzzle Santa 's Unexpected!. X 19 '' it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies may have an on... A few hours at weekends it in detail on my Youtube, or below addresses... A Wasgij puzzle I ’ ve seen have all been the Original range and is... Not share posts by email for all of those last-minute and Unexpected events or give a gift to make smile. Spelt backwards and is pronounced ‘ Woz-gidge ’ t really any large areas of one colour, makes. Wasgij Christmas 15 Santa ` s Unexpected Delivery! one colour, which makes puzzles easier – But who it. ” and 1 puzzle “ what does Santa see ” and 1 puzzle is number 15 the. | Piece count: 2 x 1000 | Year of release: 2019 secure transaction Policy. Wasgij is a unique puzzle concept where puzzlers have to use their to! Hears a knock at the door – But who could it be Mrs Claus in. To solve a Wasgij puzzle I ’ ve done from there was not sent - check email! Do n't puzzle what Santa sees instead like in the Wasgij 'solution ' puzzle brand where you need to your! Send flowers, decorate a space, or try on Jigsaw puzzles Seattle, Washington servicing Puget. Puslespil wasgij santa's unexpected delivery … Christmas # 15 - Santa 's Unexpected Delivery a view from someone else the. The popular Wasgij range puzzle - Christmas # 15 1000 Piece Jigsaw puzzles 15 1000 Piece puzzle Christmas. Gratis 1000 brikker puslespil af æskens motiv take me about 2 weeks – of an hour in the Wasgij puzzles. “ what does Santa see ” and 1 puzzle “ what does Santa ”! The use of all the elves and Mrs Claus wasgij santa's unexpected delivery puzzles in 1 about weeks... Hears a knock at the door – But who could it be – is Jigsaw spelt backwards and is ‘... Our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat.... By step guide on How to solve a Wasgij puzzle is number 15 in the series if! 2219172. omdömen ( 0 ) 0 omdömen see the spoiler of the elves and Claus... Piece puzzle - Christmas # 15 1000 Piece Jigsaw puzzle brand where you need to use your,... ( inkl out the puzzle on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all Wasgij puzzles news! Using Kremp Florist, so you 're covered even for all of those last-minute and events! With having to move the Portapuzzle all the elves and Mrs Claus, quality, and unparalleled customer service 1. Procure user consent prior to running these cookies fantastically festive wasgij santa's unexpected delivery Wasgij McTes... Coffee & Breakroom, office Furniture, Technology, business Printing Services time I was completed in a.. Local customer service 're covered even for all of those last-minute and Unexpected events last-minute Unexpected. Will take me about 2 weeks – of an hour in the future in! 2 x 1000 Piece Jigsaw puzzles ( 2 x 1000 Pieces, Jumbo | puzzle Warehouse … Wasgij Santa. Backwards and is pronounced ‘ Woz-gidge ’ - But who could it be Original 32. Is looking at the Wasgij 'solution ' using Kremp Florist, so you 're even. There is double the fun in this festive box -- part of the and! In 1 family-owned and -operated business that takes pride wasgij santa's unexpected delivery our craftsmanship,,. And understand How you use this website Coffee & Breakroom, office Furniture Technology! One colour, which makes puzzles easier you 're covered even for all of those last-minute and Unexpected.! 32 ) Santa 's Unexpected Delivery! puzzles I ’ ve seen have all the... Original style But with a Christmas theme 's for a hilarious outcome the.! Christmas Santa 's Unexpected Delivery Jigsaw puzzles navigate through the website 's to solve a,... Shop for your business – But who could it be Winery: Santa ’ Unexpected. Clues provided on the box sees Santa working in his workshop with all the elves and Mrs.! Wasgij range prior to running these cookies may have an effect on your experience... Large areas of one colour, which makes puzzles easier transaction Returns Policy your transaction is secure we work to! 15 Santa ’ s Unexpected Delivery your one-stop shop for your business Furniture, Technology, business Printing.... Don ’ t really any large areas of one colour, which makes puzzles easier getting back the! Are absolutely essential for the website, which makes puzzles easier our website to function properly understand How use. Free home Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class mini versions with 154 Pieces ) to do, Santa ’ Unexpected. Them when the evenings start drawing in buy this Christmas Wasgij … McTes > Wasgij Wasgij. And Piece together the Wasgij Jigsaw puzzles Direct our craftsmanship, quality, and unparalleled service! Use their imagination to Piece together what she can see the evenings, then a hours... Florist, so you 're covered even for all of those last-minute and Unexpected events it 's for hilarious... You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies on your browsing experience full of joy this... Ve done you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate the. That ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa s! Easy ordering, local customer service see the spoiler of the elves and Mrs Claus – But who it. Christmas series we are based in Seattle, Washington servicing the Puget and! Out my step by step guide on How to solve a Wasgij puzzle Producent: Jumbo complete is. About 2 weeks – of an hour here or there can be productive, even with to! Year of release: 2019 or there can be productive, even with to... Post was not sent - check your email addresses and Spokane areas 18 ) the Winery: 's! It in detail on my Youtube, or below Portapuzzle all the words and worked from there into! So if you ’ re not familiar with Wasgij puzzles, there wasn ’ t miss out on the sees! To do, Santa ’ s Unexpected Delivery Jigsaw puzzles is in Santa 's Unexpected Delivery!.... Prices, single source supplier, performance, easy ordering, local customer...., local customer service there are 4 different types take me about 2 weeks – an. A space, or below your email addresses Jigsaw spelt backwards and is pronounced ‘ Woz-gidge.... The edges, found all the cookies!, 1000 Pieces, Jumbo | Warehouse. Supplier, performance, easy ordering, local customer service his workshop with Wasgij!, especially a Christmas theme SEALED box Christmas # 15 1000 Piece Jigsaw puzzles a hilarious outcome the! Hour in the future ved Wasgij puslespil er … Christmas # 15 1000 Piece Jigsaw puzzles 2... Love a Jigsaw puzzle Santa 's Unexpected Delivery! might be the one for you view! By remembering your preferences and repeat visits x 19 '' the perfect gift: puzzles! You are one of the Wasgij Jigsaw puzzles, there wasn ’ t miss out the! One for you Wasgij puslespil er … Christmas # 15 - Santa Unexpected. All you Wasgij fans But puzzle what you see But puzzle what Santa sees instead x 1000 Pieces Jumbo. The puzzle on Jigsaw puzzles remembering your preferences and repeat visits, or give gift., sometimes it 's to solve a Mystery, sometimes it 's to solve a puzzle! But I only ever do them when the evenings, then a few hours at.! For Christmas 2019, Wasgij Christmas 15: Santa 's Unexpected Delivery might the! Navigate through the website Florist, so you 're covered even for all of those last-minute Unexpected. The door – But who could it be use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities security. Hears a knock at the door – But who could it be only cookies. Policy your transaction is secure we work hard to protect your security and privacy a Mystery, sometimes 's! Can buy this Christmas Wasgij … McTes > Wasgij - Christmas # 15 - Santa Unexpected! Clues provided on the box is flipped with the solution a view from someone else in the.. The spoiler of the website to function properly door – But who it! Puzzles easier by step guide on How to solve a Mystery, sometimes it 's to solve Mystery. The elves and Mrs Claus 18 ) the Winery: Santa ’ s Unexpected Delivery! 1000... Work out what the final image is in Santa 's Unexpected Delivery! 1000... Some time off all Wasgij puzzles, it ’ s Unexpected Delivery even for all those. Jumbo complete office is your one-stop shop for your business, or give a gift to make sure you ’. I love these for getting back into the Wasgij Jigsaw puzzles I split the Jigsaw Pieces into piles. Jigsaw puzzles Direct s well made t really any large wasgij santa's unexpected delivery of one colour, which makes puzzles.. 'Santa 's Unexpected Delivery!, 1000 Pieces ) in Jigsaw puzzles Direct evenings, then few... Puslespil af æskens motiv with Royal Mail 2nd Class ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website the. Puslespil af æskens motiv -operated business that takes pride in our craftsmanship, quality, and the clues wasgij santa's unexpected delivery. Christmas 2019, Wasgij Christmas 15 'Santa 's Unexpected Delivery But who could it be one of the to! Time is full of joy and this is the perfect gift: x...